TariffThe tariffs are set by the Government of Bhutan through Tourism Council of Bhutan, and it is valid for all-inclusive packages. The travel period in Bhutan is classed under two levels as high season and low season.
Single travels will have to pay additional US $ 40 per night as surcharge. Two people travelling together will have to pay US $ 30 as surcharge. The rates applicable are detailed hereunder.
|Season||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons & more|
|Low season (Dec, Jan, Feb, June, Jul & Aug)||US$200+40
= US $ 240
= US $ 230
|High season (Mar, Apr, May, Sept, Oct & Nov)||US$250+ 40
=US $ 290
= US $ 280
The Minimum tariff includes following.
- Visa arrangement
- Government royalty and all the taxes
- FIT Surcharge for one and two persons
- Government approved accommodations in 3 to 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- All meals (break, lunch & dinner)
- Full time licensed English speaking guide
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
The following costs are excluded
- US$ 40 per person (Single entry visa fee)
- Air fare
- Any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service etc
- Travel Insurance
- Single room supplement charge, and laundry
- Telecommunication charges
- Luxury hotels/resorts and up-gradation are available on supplement cost
- Specialized guides available on supplement cost
- Rescue by Helicopter
- Wire transfer charges while remitting the tour payment from your bank
Once your desired tour product is discussed with Pinehill Bhutan Travel, you can wire transfer the fund to our bank account in Bhutan National Bank. 50% payment is required while confirming the tour. The remaining payment must be made one month prior to the arrival date.
Please be informed that a Bhutan visa can only be applied upon remittance of the fund. Tourism Council of Bhutan due to their particular interest in government taxes strictly monitors all monetary transaction between the clients and the agents. The bank details will be sent to you depending upon your location. Your desired tour package with Pinehill Bhutan Travel will be booked and confirmed as soon as the tour payment is remitted.